Hormonal Balance TeaRegular price $18.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
If you are experiencing:
- Mood swings
- Low libido
- Night sweats of hot flashes
- Feeling blue or down
- Changes in sleep cycle
The Hormonal Balance Tea will help you:
- Support women’s normal reproductive function.
- Ease the effects of everyday stress.
- Promote an overall feeling of well-being.
It has these amazing herbs:
- Ashwagandha - gives your body the extra resiliency it needs to cope with stress in a healthy way. It is the master herb for "tired but wired" people. Due to its stress-modulating effects, it encourages the body to be more energy efficient by increasing the levels of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular energy currency.
- Raspberry leaf - supports healthy menstruation and is an uterus toner. It soothes cramps, tightens tissues and helps with skin tone.
- Goji Berry - it is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory super food. It has been used for centuries to improve vitality, energy levels, longevity and stamina. It aids in digestion, can stop cholesterol oxydizing and balances blood sugar. It reduces stress and promotes a positive mood. It promotes healthy skin.
- Chaste Tree - it acts directly on Hypothalamus and Pituitary gland to help balance hormones. It helps regulate menstrual period, relieve cramps and PMS symptoms and balance the ratio of progesterone to estrogen. It reduces uterine fibroids.
- Lemon Balm - it has traditionally been used to improve mood (by providing a sense of calmness and relaxation) and cognitive function (boosts memory and concentration).
- Schisandra - helps adapt to stress while nourishing your liver, endocrine system, nervous system and immune system. It reduces the levels of stress hormones.
- Nettle Leaf - also known as stinging nettle, it is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A, C, K and several B vitamins.
- Milk Thistle - it supports the liver and gallbladder, which are essential for healthy bile production and flow, promoting healthy and regular bowel movements and reducing bloating, gas and abdominal pain/discomfort.
- Hibiscus - it contains anthocyanins, phenolic compounds and flavonoids that can help to regulate the genes involved in lipid metabolism, boosting fat elimination and reducing the size of fat cells. Some studies have shown that hibiscus tea may reduce blood cholesterol and triglycerides in those with diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
“There’s a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.'' - Rumi
This tea is our gift of Well Being to YOU!